North Orange County will celebrate women at the annual SHE (Speaks, Hears, Empowers) Influences Conference on March 12, 2020 at a new and exciting venue, Brea Improv. This program brings together successful and influential women to discuss the health of our community, our world, our minds and our bodies.
The event is coordinated by North Orange County Chamber, in partnership with Brea Chamber of Commerce, Yorba Linda Chamber of Commerce and CSUF Center for Family Business. Over the past years, the conference has brought together hundreds of attendees from throughout the region and neighboring areas.
Presenters sharing their message with attendees this year include:
- Erin Condren, Founder of Erin Condren Design, an eCommerce enterprise selling personalized planners and organization essentials.
- Nada Lena Nasserdeen, Founder and CEO of Rise Up For You, a company which fosters personal and professional growth among individuals and companies by encouraging a mindset of sustainable development.
- Lucy Santana-Ornelas, CEO of Girls Inc. of Orange County, which serves over 4,300 girls and has been transforming their views of themselves through programs focused on leadership, academic success, health and financial self-sufficiency.
- Alexis Schulze, Co-Founder and Chief Visionary Officer of Nekter Juice Bar, which develops freshly made juices, superfood smoothies, and a variety of healthy snacks
- Kelly Vlahakis-Hanks, President and CEO of Earth Friendly Products, a company which maintains an influential voice in the green movement as well as for corporate social responsibility
- Allie Taylor, PhD, Founder of Orange Kiwi, a business psychologist and trusted leadership advisor who works with middle marker owners and their teams to overcome transition barriers.
Sponsorship Opportunities Available. Please contact:
Natalie Nuesca, Events & Communications Coordinator
Click Here For Sponsorship Form