Orange County United Way is hosting their last Walks with Parks "Doing More" walk for 2019.
This walk is intended to provide a casual and holistic experience, while taking in a sample of the business, community and residential side of the city in proximity to where Orange County United Way supportive programs are in place.
Click here to Register for the Anaheim Walk
- All participants and their guests must pre-register online
- Walk begins at 8:00 am
- Approximately 4.5 miles in length
- Planned stops along walk at points of interest and for restroom breaks
- Walks are completed in 2 hours or less on average
- Pre-designed route with map will be provided online once registration has been completed
- Walks are considered self-guided and walkers are encouraged to plan accordingly