North Orange County Chamber is committed to keeping the business community up to date during the COVID-19 Crisis. Please see resources included below. News feed is updated frequently, so please visit our website or review the links below for updates.
Governor Newsom orders all Californians to shelter at home except for groceries, health etc. effective midnight, March 2020.
- BUSINESS RESOURCES: Many business-owners, especially small businesses, may be closed for weeks due to this crisis. Helpful resources include:
- Covid19.ca.gov -The one-stop shop website for all state resources pertaining to COVID-19 which includes: education services, information on employment and taxes, health care resources as well as latest diagnosis and death counts.
- SBA.gov/coronavirus/ - The Small Business Administration's website that highlights available SBA resources and services including disaster loan assistance.
- IRS.gov/coronavirus - The Internal Revenue's website which highlights steps to help taxpayers, businesses and others affected by the coronavirus; including information on the new tax payment deadline of July 15.
- Business.ca.gov/coronavirus-2019/ - The Governor's Office of Business and Economic Development has compiled helpful information for employers, employees and all Californians as it relates to the cornonavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.