In order to reduce the risk of community spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19), the City of Fullerton implemented changes to City operations to protect the public and reduce community spread of COVID-19 as of March 18, 2020.
The changes to operations will be in place until further notice. The changes are as followed:
• City Hall access is limited effective immediately. To promote social distancing, in-person services are provided on a drop-off and pick-up basis within the first floor of our City Hall. To the extent possible, all services are being conducted by phone, email, drop-off, pick-up or appointment only.
- If hardcopies of any permits, applications, payments or other materials are dropped off, please be advised that those documents will be quarantined for 24 hours pursuant to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines for potentially contaminated documents.
- Building, mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire permit applications and questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Planning applications and questions can be emailed to email@example.com.
- Inspections can be scheduled by calling 714-738-6543. Inspections will continue to occur, however, out of an abundance of caution, if you are ill, we would ask that you refrain from scheduling inspections. Inspectors will only inspect exterior elements of the building or interiors if the building is currently unoccupied.
- Cash only payments for utility billings, development fees, fines and other services rendered are still being accepted at City Hall.
- To contact a city representative or to schedule an in-person appointment pertaining to a particular service or need, please see the following City Hall contact list.
• Fullerton Fire and Police Department front counters are closed to the public effective immediately. All front counters will still be available via phone. If you have an emergency, please continue to utilize 911 services.
Read More about closures, events and meetings
- Incidents of theft, burglary, vandalism, and custody violations can be reported to the Fullerton Police Department over the phone at 714-738-6716.
- Vehicle releases will be conducted on an appointment only basis. Please call 714-738-6716 to make an appointment.
- All fire station visits and public event requests have been suspended.
- All life safety inspections have been postponed.
- Knox Box ordering continues to be online, but lock ups have been suspended.
- Questions regarding general Fire Department services can be directed to 714-738-6500 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.