A small business with a strong Human Resources (HR) function, is one that is more protected against losses as well more enabled to be competitive and profitable.
The greatest and most secure businesses have one thing in common...they all have a solid HR function. You put your heart and precious resources into your "baby", now protect it!
* Employment law violations are expensive and some have criminal penalties.
* Finding talented & affordable employees who will stay with your company is a huge challenge.
* Losing control of employee performance management, company culture/morale, customer service quality and brand perception can be sucking the life out of your business.
The interactive session will discuss HR ISSUES and SOLUTIONS relating to the consequences of having:
1. Employment Law Violations and Not Implementing HR Best-Practices.
2. Independent Contractors who are now considered employees under the new law.
3. Slow and ineffective recruitments with no employee retention strategies.
4. Managers with no training on leadership and HR issues leading to poor employee engagement.
5. Being Unaware of Operational & Customer Service Issues.
This workshop is presented by Shawn Larry.