Learn from Amazon experts & other B2C cross-border sellers to fast-track your export sales. Cross-border online sales will reach $1 trillion by 2020, however, 74% of merchants are not prepared to service their top markets. Gain straight-talking insights on how to tap into global markets via e-commerce and learn actionable takeaways you can apply to your growth strategy immediately.
- How to Expand & Grow Cross-Border Sales
- Global Fulfillment Strategy, Door-to-Door delivery to your customers worldwide
- How to Deal with Multi-Channel Global Sales, B2C Direct & Distributors
- Other International E-Commerce Platforms
- Website Global Checkouts and Foreign Tax Compliance
Click here for more information.
- Joshua Halpern, Getting to Global
- Ryan Mulvany, Quiverr.com
- Tony Michalski, U.S. Commercial Service Tawnee Steinke, Zonos
- Martin Selander, SBA, Orange County U.S. Export Assistance Center
- Paul Duncan, EXIM Bank