Although the in-person event has been cancelled for Saturday, June 6, 2020, the event is being held virtually on Facebook. The event will start 10 a.m. and continue until 1 p.m.
This will be an opportunity to Celebrate, Remember and Fight Back. There will be online games and other opportunities to participate by uploading pictures and posts. To participate, visit: www.FaceBook.com/RFLNowOC/.
Virtual Relay Event - June 6, 2020 Agenda
10:00 AM: Opening Ceremony
- Team Captains & Teams announced
- Sponsors announced
- Call to action: Post pictures of yourself or your Team
10:15 AM: Survivor Celebration.
- Cancer speaker & performance by Sage
- Call to Action: Survivors to Post pictures & message
10:30 AM: Give Cancer the Book Photo Contest
- Post a picture by 12:00 PM of you in your best Western attire
- Prize for best attire to be announce at closing ceremony
10:45 AM: ACS Video, Speaker Jeff Ross
11:00 AM: Relay Jail Fundraiser – There’s a new Sheriff in town and it’s you!
- Donate $10 to put a participant in "Relay Jail"
- Then post or send a message to that participant that they need to post $25 Bail (to be raised in donations) before post is removed
- Image will be available on Facebook page
11:15 AM: ACS Video
11:30 AM: Scavenger Hunt – Rules & Items posted on FB
- Take a picture of all items and be 1 of the first 5 to post on our Facebook page to win a prize – post by 12:45 PM. Winners announced at closing ceremony
12:00 PM: Performance
12:15 PM: Relay / ACS Trivia
- Trivia Questions Posted on Facebook
- Send answers to David Dunn at by 12:45 pm for a chance to been in a drawing to win – ACS Tote Bag
- Winner announced at closing ceremony
12:30 PM: Luminaria Ceremony
- Luminaria slide show
- Call to Action: Post Luminaria bags
1:00 PM: Closing Ceremony
Relay For Life is a grass roots, community-based team event. Many communities come together for Relay and have one common goal - to lead in the fight against cancer. For more information and to join the fight against cancer visit www.relayforlife.org/NoWca. Funds raised through Relay for Life support the American Cancer Society’s effort to make this cancers last century.
- Themed Photo Contest, Scavenger Hunt & Trivia winners announced