North Orange County Chamber (NOCC) works to build stronger cities and strengthen the region’s economy. Through the Building Cities Initiative, NOCC strives to provide meaningful connections to help your business grow. More than 27,000 businesses line the streets of North Orange County providing goods and services to meet the demands of a population which exceeds 500,000. Programs such as the Economic Forecast and the State of North Orange County provide critical information and updates for business leaders to maintain a competitive edge and gain a deeper understanding of their communities.
NOCC also provides monthly opportunities and connecting points including local business alliances, coffee with local city council members and after-hour socials.
The chamber offers opportunities to enhance visibility and to promote your business including:
• Small Business Saturday
• Small Business Week
• Wake Up Series, coffee with a council member
• A profile for your business in the chamber’s online directory and access to emailing over 3,000 business contacts.
• A community events calendar for you to share your events and stay in touch with what is happening across the region.
• A job board allowing you to post open positions.
• A listing in the chamber’s business showcase that is printed in the quarterly magazine, PILLAR.
• Access to member only deals provided by a variety of companies including Shelly BMW and Office Depot.